View System Documentation - Spring Framework
This page discusses how the general POJO Spring bean framework and Spring MVC framework have been used for the IBIS-PH View System. This section should discuss the Spring Framework's web MVC RequestDispatcher controller servlet, controller beans, views and how configured and passed into controller, exceptions and how handled, and how requests generally flow through the system.
- request -> app server -> context path app -> web.xml patterns -> filters -> request dispatcher -> url pattern mapping to controller, MVC bean configs -> ERROR, XSLT, Error JSP, JSP, HTML, SVG, JPEG, other content streamed back -> post processing filters
- web.xml. Servlet, filter and init params
- Spring request dispatcher config,
- spring bean config files - list with basic overview of each
- basic MVC package structure