View System Documentation - Reports Overview
The IBIS-PH View System provides several reports which can be used to help content managers and application developers maintain the system. Listed below are the main reports available:
Note that these reports are all part of the View Application and as such will take you to that application when clicked on. To return to this page simply use your browser's back button.
- Query Module Configuration Report - Provides a list of all configurations for a given module file. The files listed/reported on are contained within a FILES/FILE XML structure and is typically named something like: /xml/files/query_module.xml. The associated link will take you to the query module builder page as if you had selected it from the normal module selection pages. If a module exists and is not listed in this report then it needs an entry into the module files XML file.
- Query Module Configurations Exerciser - Provides an automated way to launch and test the default module configurations for the entire site (all defined query module files).
- Query Module Files Answer Names By File - Provides a list of all ANSWERS/NAME ANSWER/NAME elements broken down (used) by module file. Note that this report is based on an XML FILES/FILE file.
- Query Module Files Unique Answer Names - This report also provides a list of ANSWERS/NAME ANSWER/NAME elements contained within ALL specified module files. This report differs from the Answer Name report in that it is not broken out by module but is inclusive of all modules (rolled up). This helps see all the currently defined answer names used in the query system. Note that this report like all the other report listed here is based on an FILES/FILE XML file.
- XIncludes by File Report - All Query Modules - Provides a complete indentured list of all files included/used by that file. Included files which don't have any data, contained malformed data elements or do not exist are highlighted so that they stand out and can be addressed.
- XIncludes by File Report - All Query Module Selections - Same as the above except is ran for module selection type XML files.
- XIncludes by File Problem Report - All Query Modules - Provides a complete list of all processed files with missing or problem included files (files which don't have any data, contained malformed data elements or do not exist) are highlighted.
- XIncludes by File Problem Report - All Query Module Selections - Same as the above except is ran for module selection type XML files.
- XInclude Files X-Ref Report - Query Module Files - Show a cross reference for files which are "xincluded". The top heading line gives the filename which is included. The files listed below the heading are the unique parent files which reference/use this file (path). Note that this only shows the immediate parent file which xincludes this file and does not show the complete file inclusion path back to the root parent container file. For the complete nested tree see the Files Xinclude Report which shows the main parent container file along with an indentured list of all files used/referenced.
- XInclude Files X-Ref Report - Query Module Selection Files - Same report as the just defined Query Module Xinclude File report except shows those files Xincluded by the Module Selection files.