Skip directly to searchSkip directly to the site navigationSkip directly to the page's main content

Available Services for Mental Health - Adult Depression

To talk to a counselor or ask questions about treatment 24/7, call the New Mexico Crisis Line: 1-855-NMCRISIS (662-7474) If you would like to seek treatment, please contact: -Network of Care for Behavioral Health [] -SAMHSA Treatment Referral Helpline: 1-800-662-HELP (4357), also online at [] -The SKY Center []: 1-505-473-6191 -New Mexico Social Service Resource Directory []: 1-800-432-2080 -SHARE New Mexico Resource Directory: [] -United Way Central New Mexico Referral Service []: 505-245-1735 Resources for veterans and their families: [] To join a support group organized by Optum Health, please register at: []

The information provided above is from the New Mexico Department of Health's NM-IBIS web site ( The information published on this website may be reproduced without permission. Please use the following citation: "Retrieved Fri, 30 July 2021 from New Mexico Department of Health, Indicator-Based Information System for Public Health Web site:".

Content updated: Wed, 30 May 2018 17:04:25 MDT