Query Builder for New Mexico's Behavioral Risk Factor Surveillance System (BRFSS) Data - Adults Aged 18-64 Without Any Kind of Health Care Coverage, Age-adjusted
The data and information provided through the NM-IBIS Query System are intended to support any individuals or entities engaged in activities designed solely to enhance the well-being of a specific community, which may include State of New Mexico. Allowed activities include informing evidence-based decision making in New Mexico to plan and improve health service delivery, evaluate health care interventions and systems, and inform health policy decisions. Other uses are not permissible.
As an NM-IBIS Query System user, I AGREE TO:
- Use the data for statistical reporting and analysis only.
- Avoid any attempt to identify or contact individual(s) represented in the NM-IBIS query system data.
- Avoid disclosure or use of the identity of any individual(s) discovered inadvertently.
- Avoid linkage of IBIS-PH query system data with other data that, after linkage, might allow identification of an individual represented in the IBIS-PH query system data.
- Use appropriate safeguards to prevent the identification of any individual(s) represented in the data, including when disclosing NM-IBIS Query System data to others.
- Report IMMEDIATELY any inadvertent or intentional identity disclosures or violations of this agreement of which I become aware to the Epidemiology and Response Division, New Mexico Department of Health, (505) 827-5274.