New Mexico "Race to the Top - Early Learning Challenge" (RTT/ELC) Initiative
For more information on New Mexico's Race to the Top, Early Learning Challenge program, visit the Early Learning New Mexico website.
For information on New Mexico child care resources, licensing, and provider training, visit the Children, Youth and Families Department New Mexico Kids website.
New Mexico Race to the Top, Early Learning Challenge Measures
NEW! School Disctrict Maps page. Maps for 83 demographic characteristics by school district.
Early Learning Indicator reports: The links, below, will take you to the NM-IBIS indicator report or query result for each topic.
- New Mexico Population Demographics - Children Under Age 5
- Children Under Age 18 Living in Poverty
- Children Under Age 5 Living in Poverty
- School-aged Children (Age 5-17) Living in Poverty
- Single-parent Head of Household
- Young Children With Parents in the Workforce
- Birth Mothers' Educational Attainment: High School Degree or Higher
- Adults Lacking High School Diploma
- Adults with Bachelor's Degree or Higher
- Teen Birth Rate
- English Not Spoken at Home
- Low Birth Weight Infants